Wednesday 25 July 2007

Happy Wednesday!!!

Warning. This email contains mild peril, bad language and traces of nutters. A good morning to you all from the Happy Day Ga.......... kzzrrrkkkkkk................bbrrreeeppp..........................
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Har har!!!! I am the evil Tetra!!! All your baze belong to uz!!!! It waz I who framed Mr Cheeze for terrorit attack against our country. No longer shall he dare surf in my water, dizrupting my evil planz and generally being all cat like and non-fizchy. The Happy Day Gang will be no more and my legion if fizchy friendz will wizsh you salmon dayz intead. That right, every day you zshall pend zwimming uptream just to get scwewed and die. Bwahahaha!!!! I zshall leave you for now to plot and ruminate on further evil stepperz to make the live of the land dwellerz more impozzible. One day I shall rule you all!!!!!"

Phew! Seems like we've got back control of the transmission. Well it seems we finally know who our true foe has been all along. It's the king of the Tetras a master of general evil and nastiness, Herbet the Tetra. (we think he turned evil after being named Herbet, honestly... what a name for a Tetra... well that and his inability to pronounce most words with 's' in them properly.) Well never fear Happy Day followers, the gang are quick to action and Gilbert the sea horse is all set to take to the high seas and kick some fishy tail!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Yay, beseech and so forth. I am Gilbert, master of the deep. I got my diving lessons off ebay, now I'm ready to kick some behind! Oh, and Happy Wednesday! Today's forecast is jam with a hint of cranberry spray"

Will Gilbert be successful? Are we milking the whole Happy Day Gang concept? Did I bring sandwiches? If the camera isn't on him does Jamie Theakston exist? Which of these questions will be answered?

Who knows... stay tuned to find out tomorrow in the exciting adventures of the Happy Day Gang.

No comments: