Monday 30 July 2007

Happy Monday!!!

Happy Monday people, it's the bottom of the hill, the beginning of the week, so let's get our hiking boots on and start this journey off the right way with keyboard cat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Now if I plug myself in just here then I can play tunes out of my bum whenever I press this button. Happy Monday people!!! It's time to throw some shapes!!!!!!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Work it, shamon! Today's forecast is chevrons, because nothing says "don't drive here!" like a load of painted lines.

Can ya tell what it is yet? Will the clouds part to reveal sun? Is a tree's bark worse than its bite? Why weren't the other Matrix films as good?

Discuss.

Regards,

The Happy Day Gang.

No comments: